Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where does the summer go?

~I hope everyone has been enjoying their summer!  I definitely have!  Work is going great and my daughter and I have taken some much needed time off together!  I had all intentions of sitting down with this blog and adding lots of new information to it as all these changes have been happening, but I have realized how busy business owners are, especially when doing clients too!   The last 7 months have flown by, and I have enjoyed having Kelly and all her clients in the salon!  La Petite Salon has been a busy busy place these days!   I just wanted to give a quick update and let everyone know things are well and I am hoping to keep in touch a little better with the world!  My intentions are to post great hair articles, before and after pictures, update the page every now and again and get some feedback on some new changes and salon updates coming soon!  Enjoy the last month of sun!!!  See you all soon!!!
~Jamie
206.937.0886

No comments: