Monday, March 12, 2012

2012 Is going to be a great year!

I AM SO EXCITED AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!  I have started off 2012 with a bang!!!  Just to give you all an idea but keep you wanting more~  I am now the proud business owner of La Petite Salon.  As most of you know, Calista and Myself have owned La Petite Salon for the last 4.5 years.  We have loved every bit of working together, but to make good business decisions, we have parted ways.  Calista can be found at the Styling Studio and reached at 206.550.5863  to schedule an appointment with her.  Calista decided that it was better for her home life as well as for her clients if she could focus on both of them more and less on the behind the scenes business stuff.  I now have a full-time stylist leasing a chair at La Petite Salon, Kelly Stubberfield.    I have enjoyed every bit of the last 4 weeks working with Kelly and look forward to many more!    There is more coming to the website!  Keep and eye out for new bios, specials, products and trends!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OMG!! That is amazing. I am so excited for you. Congratulations are definitely in order.

Cheers!!