Friday, April 16, 2010

~I am new at this~

Welcome to La Petite Salon's blog!!! This is my attempt to get La Petite Salon in West Seattle noticed a little bit more! I am hoping that I can fill all my needs by using this blog to inform people of our services, location, hours, prices and specials. We are located on California Ave in West Seattle, we have a CUTE CUTE CUTE 2 person salon. This salon is ran by two sisters, Calista and Jamie. We have been doing hair for a combined 12 years. Calista since 2002 and Jamie since 2006. We are both Mothers and enjoy being able to run our own business and control our schedules leaving us limited yet flexible. Calista is currently working 3 days a week since her 2nd child was born 6 months ago. Jamie is working 5 days a week but with varied hours. We try to be open from 10am-7pm 4 days a week and Saturdays from 10am-3pm. I say we TRY because it is hard for just 2 people to keep those hours all the time. I (Jamie) try my hardest to be flexible with my hours, but my daughter is my top priority and I have to leave to pick her up from school and sometimes I have to stay home on her days off or if she is sick. This is the benefit of owning your own business, but I try to accommodate my clients to my best ability. I encourage walk-ins but also advise that if you are on a time schedule, please call to schedule an appointment so we can make sure you are well taken care of 206.937.0886

I will be posting our prices and pictures soon. Thank you for checking us out!!!

~Jamie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

cute blog! I didn't know you and Calista ran your own salon??!! I thought you rented out stations together somewhere. The place looks very cute, maybe some day Jordy and I will come get the royal treatment! :-)